Re: [SLUG] Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory for Linux

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 13:51:31 EDT

> Lemme make sure I'm understanding this right... this game is a first
> person shoot 'em up for linux that is completely free and doesn't
> require any hax0ring and or stealing to get working out of the box?
>
> <jaws drop>...

Id released the source for Quake and Doom (I know they're old, but so is my hardware :), and Quake2 is available for free as well (maybe just the demo version, I forget), as well as the demo versions of Q3A, RTCW, SoF, and probably some others I'm missing.

I really need to get a vidcard with good opengl acceleration...

Levi