[SLUG] SuSE OpenExchange 4

From: SpamFree (SpamFree@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 10:00:18 EDT

Apparently, in March of this year, SuSE started selling evaluation copies of
their OpenExchange server for $19. When I found out about it recently, the
price had jumped to $49 and I hesitated on the purchase. Well, he who
hesitates is lost, as they say. Now, that I have decided to get a copy, it
seems that SuSE has discontinued the sale of the eval as I cannot find it
anywhere.

Does anyone know if they are still selling it? Does anyone have a copy of it?