[SLUG] New Tampa Location

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 22:37:41 EDT

Thanks in large part the efforts of Robert Foxworth and especially to
Wayne Pollock, we have secured a new location for Tampa meetings at the
Dale Mabry HCC campus. I've just sent out the weekly meeting notice
containing the new information, and updated the SLUG website as well.

This may be a temporary location. There is a slight possibility that we
could still use the PwC location at some later point, or possibly
another place. However, for the time being (and until further notice),
HCC is allowing us to use one of their classrooms. I've never been there
myself, but I've included all the directions I could find to get there.
Please try to make it and leave a little extra time to actually find the
room.

Again, many thanks to Wayne. He had to hock his kids and pay off several
government officials to get this (kidding!). If you can make time to
check out the new location, it would be appreciated. It's not far from
PricewaterhouseCoopers.

Hope to see you there,

Paul M. Foster
President