Re: [SLUG] Contivity Client for Linux

From: Steven Buehler (sbuehle1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 08:40:42 EDT

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 07:48 am, you wrote:
> Have you tried their multi OS colient? You can get it here
> http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/01/contivity/multi_os/

That's what I tried, the Linux portion of it. I received confirmation
yesterday from their support that Mandrake 9.1 is NOT supported due to the
very issue that caused the kernel panic and subsequent system crash.

The Multi-OS client is not made directly by Nortel; it's made by a company in
California called NetLock for Nortel.

--
Steven W. Buehler | <steven@sanctuaryweb.org>
Web: <http://www.sanctuaryweb.org> | <http://renaitre.iuma.com>