[SLUG] Why does IPsec cause NAT to fail?

From: Vanessa May (papillon@linuxmail.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:49:02 EDT

Hi,

I've just been a lurker for awhile, but now I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help. Trying to create a VPN server using Free Swan on a RH firewall for XP clients. When I turn on IPsec the internal clients can no longer get to the internet. Is there something I need to do with IPsec or NAT?

TIA,

Vanessa

 "Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodisiac" --
                         Timothy Leary

http://www.linuxmail.org/