Re: [SLUG] Groupware software.

From: Brett Simpson (simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 22:49:09 EDT

Here's what I have so far and what I think...

Group-office - Looks great and free but how would I sync the existing Outlook contacts list? If you know I'm open to give it a try.
OpenExchange - Looks like the best so far but I was hoping to load this on an existing Gentoo Linux server instead of deploying a dedicated Gentoo server.
Lotus Notes/Domino - I would have to buy an additional program to synchronize the outlook contacts. Other than that it would work. By the way I have run Notes under wine too and it works great.

Any others?

FYI - The Outlook contacts sync to the new system would be a one time deal.