Re: [SLUG] Groupware software.

From: Brett Simpson (simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 22:51:21 EDT

I'm in the process of trying to get both of these working on my home firewall. I like the layout of PHPGroupware but have run into several config problems I'm still working out.

Brett

>>> logan1304@comcast.net 06/11/03 20:17 PM >>>
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 17:55, Brett Simpson wrote:
> Does anyone know of decent Groupware package that can do the following:
>
> 1: The Groupware server that can run on the Linux platform.
> 2: The client must be a thick type client that can run on Windows or Linux. A web based version would be ok so long as it's not cumbersome.
> 3: Calendaring and Scheduling.
> 4: Contacts.
> 5: Transfer existing contacts from Outlook clients into the new Groupware system.

Light the LAMP:

php projekt
http://PHProjekt.com

php groupware
http://www.phpgroupware.org

--
19:30:01 up 323 days, 10:51, 1 user, load average: 0.84, 0.97, 0.99
"The human brain is like an enormous fish --it is flat and slimy and has