[SLUG] K3B: why do hate me?

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:38:38 EDT

I used to use xcdroast for cd-burning, but I'm trying out K3B now. One
thing that I can't get to work that worked fine in xcdroast was passing
parameters to mkisofs that allowed really freaking long file names.
What trickery/options toggling does this involve in K3B? I've tried
generating Rock Ridge extensions and "allowing untranslated filenames"
but it keeps on shortening my filenames.

example output from K3B:
Using tuatara-breaking_the_ethe007.og for
They-Tua/tuatara-breaking_the_ethers-05.the_dessert_sky.ogg