[SLUG] Help with Dual Boot...Fixed (Stupid Me)

From: Michael Fisher (desTubes@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 12:43:25 EDT

First, thanks to all for all the help. The problem was an
oversight on my part. I had not set up disk1 in my Bios,
even though I had accessed it earlier in Windows and
it was accessed from my Linux boot disk. Once I
configured disk1 and rebooted I get the option to
select either Redhat or DOS (win2000) and they both
come up flawlessly.

I know I will be asking for help soon on other Linux
issues but, again, thanks to all for the guidance.

-Michael