Re: [SLUG] Asset Management

From: Matt Miller (Matt.Miller@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 16:50:47 EDT

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 11:04, Bradley Brown wrote:
> Does anybody know of a good software package for asset management that will
> work for linux/unix and windows?
> I have a demo version of Asset Navigator by Alloy Software, Inc that is a
> really great product and has a lot of the bells and whistles I'm looking
> for. It has a probe program that is run on the client machine to gather all
> of the hardware/software information. Alas, it is only for winblows
> machines.
> I would like to find a similar product for windows and linux/unix if one
> exists.
> Any info would be appreciated.

Check out Unicenter from CA --
http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=194
http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Collateral.asp?CID=33237&ID=194
http://esupport.ca.com/index.html?/public/amo_aimit/infodocs/comp_matrix_tng_am.asp

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. -- Nietzsche