RE: [SLUG] XBox in Sarasota

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 13:29:56 EDT

I think that these exploits to turn consoles (Dreamcast, xbox,
playstations) into computers is a pretty cool thing. Unfortunately
though, after you buy the hardware, the harddrives, and all the other
gimmicks (keyboards, mice, etc.) you're out enough cash to build a
really powerful PC. Maybe a few years down the road when they are
selling these game boxes for $50 and $60 a piece it might be worth it.
Maybe even buy 3 or 4 of them and making a cluster out of them. ;)

In the mean time, I'll stick to my AMD powered stuff...

-jtiner