Re: [SLUG] cups problem

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 05:08:58 EDT

> My localhost:631 keeps dying and stopping cups from printing.

   I never could get cups to work here, I am currently unable to get lprng
working, I can't keep anything printing on this box.
   If LINUX had a simple printing system that is as complete as the bios where
the bios setup pages can be printed with the [PRINT SCRN] button I would smile.
If it had as much of a printing system as DOS has, I would be real excited.
(If I wasn't able to feed a file through a `unix to DOS' converter and divert it
to /dev/lp I wouldn't be able to make any progress)

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC