[SLUG] St Pete Meeting Moved to Tuesday

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 14:28:09 EDT

I was thinking it was to convenient to have the meeting every month on the
same day, it just makes to much sense. So as a random act of confusion,
this months meeting will be on Tuesday instead of Monday.

There was a mistake with the dates with the library. The mistake being: the
library reserved it to someone else not taking into consideration that even
if I hadn't reserved the room I could possible need it some time in the
future whether or not I know if I need the room...never the less they should
be prepared for me to call the night before and reserve the room, if
needed.. But, since I am a forgiving man I will let this one slide since the
library does provide a service to the community.

     1 July19:00-21:00 St Petersburg
     (usually last Monday of each month, but this time Tuesday)
     St Petersburg Public Library, Main Branch
     Auditorium
     3745 Ninth Ave North
     St Petersburg, FL 33713
     727-893-7724