Re: [SLUG] Linux Job

From: td376 (td376@mail.anonymizer.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 18:07:36 EDT

That is the stated purpose behind the H1B program. It is really because
the H1B labor cost is so much lower than those of americans. At a
contract gig with Bell South, they were able to get H1Bs for one third
of my rate. When they did the layoffs they kept the H1Bs and got rid of
the americans. Thats my vent for today...

--
Jan Mason
td376@mail.anonymizer.com