RE: [SLUG] Dual-boot laptop

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 12:57:00 EDT

With partition Magic you shouldn't have to wipe your hard drive. Or am
I getting into this thread a bit too late?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"