Re: [SLUG] DVD-RW and DVD+RW

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 18:57:56 EDT

The two most versatile is the Sony 500 , or the TDK IN_DVD these two are
the only ones that seem to support all the formats of DVD which there is a
total of 5 formats. I have both the Sony seems the best. Also the blanks at
Sams Club 20 blank DVD +R are $22.00 that is the cheapest I have seen.

As for DVD R authoring software I use NERO and Pinnacle systems.
Unfortunately they require the other os.