Re: [SLUG] Dual boot Redhat - Debian changing KDE what's up with that

From: SpamFree (SpamFree@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 08:31:13 EDT

On Tuesday July 08 2003 07:02 pm, you wrote:
> Well yes, that's one solution. But the problem is the damage has already
> been done and I want to undo the damage.
> Mike M.

To repair the damage, you have three choices. The first option would be, after
separating the home directories delete the /~/.kde directory and allow each
OS to recreate a default one. This would be my choice.

The second option would be to manually reset all of your menus, after you have
separated the home directories.

The final option would be to restore from backup. This would be a last resort
choice for me.