Re: [SLUG] rpc question

From: Matt Miller (Matt.Miller@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 17:00:39 EDT

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 15:26, Ian Blenke wrote:
> I've always wondered who used "apropos" when we have the handy "man -k"
> interface.
>
> Ahh.. legacy.. :)

Personally, I kind of like apropos. Makes sense to me.
For example, what commands are relevant (or apropos) to printing?
($ apropos print)

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. -- Nietzsche