Re: [SLUG] More Help requested!

From: marrandy (marrandy@chaossolutions.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 21:22:54 EDT

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 06:18 pm, you wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 10:29:23PM -0700, Mike wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > 9. I was advised on an earlier response to a question
> > that I should consult the SLUG archives. However, I am
> > not able to locate them on this website. Could someone
> > please direct me to them?
>
> I don't recall a question like this in the archives, though it may be
> there. Unfortunately, there is no search feature.

Ref Subject : Postfix, qmail, or....

Yes, there have been a at least a couple of threads ref the best, or most
suitable / secure mailer etc.

We can rehash it, yet again, but it's pretty pointless as few people discuss
the issue rationally.

My advice would be to check the relavent web sites and test them.

Regards...Martin

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.