Re: [SLUG] BrainBuzz seems to have bitten the bullet

From: Eric Bravick (ebravick@nks.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:18:44 EDT

They are hosted out of the same center as some of our stuff, one row
down. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary last time I saw those guys. I
just emailed with one of the guys that runs their hosting yesterday, and
he didn't indicate anything was amiss... and we are negotiating a deal,
so its probably a transitory technical problem.

bpreece1 wrote:

> I have tried for the past 3 days to get on BrainBuzz.com
> Now a webhosting ad seems to come up anyone know anything about this ?
>
> Bill Preece

--   Eric Bravick, Engineering Shock Trooper    --
---       Networked Knowledge Systems          ---
----   P.O. Box 20772 Tampa, FL. 33622-0772   ----
----- (813)594-0060 Voice  (813)594-0045 FAX -----
------          ebravick@nks.net            ------
-----   This email bound by the following:   -----