Re: [SLUG] security tools distribution

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 17:49:32 EDT

I am also interested in this. Not clear if this is a multipurpose
package, a collection of single-purpose utilities, whether
it is source or binaries, who sponsors/provides it, if there
is any new functionality other tools don't provide... any input ?

I would have replied sooner but not sure how to reach David,
except here. Being very busy while on vacation is also a Bad Sign :-)

Thanks Bob