Re: [SLUG] security tools distribution

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 03:40:58 EDT

On Monday 14 July 2003 07:36 am, you wrote:
> If anyone is interested in the new Security Tools Distribution,
> contact me directly.
>
> Please consider that I am on vacation in Canada and very busy.
>

> Thanks,
>
> David

OK, besides being curious, I think I speak for a few here (thus replying
on-list) what is the new Security Tools Distribution? F.ex. what tools?
What does it entail?

By your note about Canada I guess you're saying it may take a while to hear
back from you? (Though it sounds like you are making an offering but don't
really want to hear any replies... : ) I'm sure that's just me hearing, too
much! Is it anything like Fyodors top 75 tools, that went missing last
week? (Nah, never mind me, I'm just feeling goofy!! It's past my
bedtime...)

Please let us know what you got!

--

Steve ________________________________________________ Sigless? Sign here for a free signature!