RE: [SLUG] (FWD) A note to SLUG

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 16:13:54 EDT

I don't know what anyone else things, but I'd like to think of myself as
someone who can forgive and forget. I see no objection with Mr. Meyer
rejoining SLUG, as long as nothing like this happens again. In life, we
all make mistakes, but hopefully people will realize that none of us are
perfect, and also that from time to time we all do things we shouldn't.
Pencils have erasers for this very reason.

Remember, Open Source isn't just about software, its about keeping an
open mind to new and different ideas. The community that Open Source
creates is very unique, and I for one hope it stays a fluid and
hospitable group to be involved with.

Just my 2 cents...

Craig Zeigler