Re: [SLUG] (FWD) A note to SLUG

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 19:45:23 EDT

> ----- Forwarded message from "David R. Meyer" <david.meyer07@ca.com>
>
> Good Morning,
>
> I am writing you all today to do something I didn't think I would need
> to do...admit that I was wrong in the past, and to offer an apology to
> SLUG for the stances I took. During several different exchanges I was
> told "you just don't get it" to which I responded, rather firmly at
> times, that I did. I was wrong.

It sounds like he had a few a big realizations that changed the way he
operates. I also think that the purpose of him no longer being with us is
not valid anymore. Thus, I'd be happy to welcome him back!

Well done facing us and handling it David!

--

Steve ______________________________________ Myself I've never made any mistakes and as such am considered perfect. Any notion that I may have made a mistake is purely fiction and should be taken as humor.

For those not so fortunate I'd be willing to sit down with you and learn how it's done and how you recover from mistakes. I figure I should start with some simple and mundane mistakes and work my way up to the bigger ones.

Please let me know in advance what is needed to recover from these, so that I can be well prepared and pull it off smoothly. : )