[SLUG] Why I am a happy boy :-)

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 13:52:44 EDT

I am now officially a happy guy. I went over to Best Buy and bought SuSE 8.2
Personal and the HP Pavilion desktop that I thought could not be changed over
from Windows XP is now dual-boot SuSE & XP.

Only one issue: The MPlayer packaged with SuSE will not play the Dolby audio
from my DVDs because of a "copyright issue" which means the proper codec is
not included :-/

Any ideas how I can go about getting the proper codec? I'm wanting to play
DVDs with 5.1 surround via my Audigy Card.

SWB

=====

Steven W. Buehler | swbuehler@yahoo.com
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org