Re: [SLUG] Uninstalling Mozilla

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 08:51:39 EDT

> make it. You just type ./mozilla and off it goes. I saved the
> tarball

This section right here is the key. Mozilla is a self contained tarbal if I remember correctly. You said that you just untarred it and ran it from that directory, correct? You did not type "make install" or copy any files to other directories correct? If so, then the directory that the mozilla executable exists in should be the entire program directory. You can just remove that directory completely and that should remove mozilla from your system. I use Debian and apt-get so my installation is a little different than yours. Hope this helps.

Pace