[SLUG] Thursday Night Brandon Meeting Emulators and Vm apps

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 04:22:59 EDT

This is a reminder about or Thursday Night Brandon Meeting 7-7-2003 at
Barnes and Noble.
Topic will be about Emulators, VM apps and Crossover Wine.
Meeting will start at 8:00pm

Also we will have a Raffle.

Will be showing off the new Codeweavers Crossover 2.0, New Win4Lin 5 and
other Emulators if time Permits.
Still working on trying to get Winex to work will see. Jeff Scooby if you
can give me a ring I would appreciate it.

Well folks hope to see you there and hope to have a good turnout.

On behalf of SLUG we would like to say thanks

Bill Preece
Diana Lenko
Norbert Cartagena