[SLUG] Archives = ? & Open Office Pop up open

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:40:31 EDT

Hi All

Well first I got mad at Open Office's opening pop up "Open Office" blue screen
and decided it had to go.

Then I recalled that several weeks ago some posted a message on which flag to
use to eliminate this issue.

So off I went to look for the SLUG archives. I must be dense Could not find
them.

So that leaves me with two questions.

1. Where are the archives?
2. What flag does one set to get rid of that damn "Open Office" pop up message
which locks up the screen until it clears?

Thanks

Frank