Re: [SLUG] Digital Rights Management

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 03:22:59 EDT

Modified Song Lyrics from one of my Old Bands Songs.

This Was Called Machine Has Eyes now new name shown below

The Riaa Has Eyes

They know your deppest secrets
Everyone knows the RIAA name
Watching our Ivory Towers
To take our MP3's away

You get the feeling that your not alone
There watching even when you connect by the telephone

    {chorus}
"You can run you but you can't hide"
"Ip address lead from the files"
"Even when the worlds trading" MP3's
" The Riaa has eyes"
"Watching all of us .....watching everyone"

Though they are barley human
They can destroy all your dreams
Though they don't throw you in jail
Though they Fine you for sharing MP3's

Over 6 million downloading every night
Taking our savings destroying our lives just isn't right

{chorus}
"You can run you but you can't hide"
"Ip address lead from the files"
"Even when the worlds trading" MP3's
" The Riaa has eyes"
"Watching all of us .....watching everyone"

There watching even when you connect by the telephone
no
noo
noooo

{chorus}
"You can run you but you can't hide"
"Ip address lead from the files"
"Even when the worlds trading" MP3's
" The Riaa has eyes"

"Watching all of us .....watching everyone"

The Riaa Has Eyes

The Riaa has eyes

"Watching all of us .....fining everyone"