RE: [SLUG] Local source for AC/DC adapters?

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 07:45:35 EDT

Dow is just about all home satellite stuff now. They are
just over a mile from my home and I used to go in there
quite often to get stuff, now if it is not DBS related,
it is a wast of time.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com