Re: [SLUG] Derek's Famous IPTABLES Script (tm)

From: thor_consulting@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 08:16:55 EDT

uh - the suncoastlug site has been down more often than up lately as it
seems to be right now.

it sure seems like we're getting hosed by the hosting company if the site is
hardly ever up

i'm going to mirror the site locally and host it at:
http://www.mineshaftgap.org/suncoastlug/ once it comes back up.

i'll even host it for free under my csoft (http://www.csoft.net/) account.

thor