Re: [SLUG] Settings needed.

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 18:45:03 EDT

I don't know now as I do not have access to my former office's email account
in over three years but I was able to send email by Verizon DSL by using
either
mail.earthlink.net [preferred]
or
smtp.earthlink.net [not the perferred method]

If I recall correctly the special settings that were posted were for cell
phone access but of course I could be wrong or thy could have changed the
settings.

Frank