Re: [SLUG] Linux video training

From: Ian Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 11:17:22 EDT

Ronald KA4INM Youvan wrote:
> Doesn't mater, it'll wind up on the USENET sooner or later.
>
>> No copy restrictions? Does this mean free 'net distribution? (ala
>> bittorrent, or otherwise)?--

But it does matter. I would volunteer time to a series of free Linux
training video.

Such content really should be part of the LDP, or otherwise available
on-line. It would be great to point newbies off to a website and have
them follow basic video training to get up to a point where they could
at least converse with the veterans in such a way as to not make them
want to avoid contact.

This content will cost money to develop (sweat equity or otherwise).

The commercial potential of a Linux video series would be huge. Liberate
it on the 'net, let folks buy VHS/DVD copies for their home libraries.
People will pay for collectable content.

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: