[SLUG] Wow! postfix + amavisd-new + ClamAV made me happy.

From: Ben Ostrowsky (ostrowb@tblc.org)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 09:08:12 EDT

I can happily recommend this combination. When I installed amavisd-new on our
mail server running postfix, it not only found ClamAV, it actually found my old
SpamAssassin setup and integrated it without a complaint!

All I can say is 'turn off virus notifications'. I got about 1000 notifications
about Sobig.F being stopped just overnight. grep INFECTED /var/log/mail | wc -l
is enough information for me!

Ben