Re: [SLUG] Here is the RR bounce message

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 17:39:49 EDT

> I'd love to see how they were configured. Where they are, and who they sent
> and received from. Usually users misconfigures clients while the ISP's know
> what they are doing.

Em, all of them are friends that run mail servers on localhost in
order to send mail... It seems to be a fairly common practice
to me...

Least RR isn't blocking any ports to my machine, yet. :)
(I'm writing a little IM-like server just for the heck of it,
and it is kind-of peer-to-peer... and uses lots of ports)

Oh, By the way, funny thing: I get emails from RR periodically that Spam Assassian
classifies as 'Spam', with 5+ hits. Isn't that a gas?

--
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant.  Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.