Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 14:54:16 EDT

Logan Tygart wrote:

>So how was the Sarasota meeting? Did you guys make it to the Cock and
>Bull or did you drown in the storm?!!? I was going to go, but <sob
>story> my wretched passenger side window no longer rolls up. The motor
>has died and I melt in water. </sob story>

It was great fun, except for constantly brushing all the beautiful
Linux-groupie girls away from the young guys. Man! Those women go nuts
when they see a group of Linux users, don't they?

Other than that, just some guys drinking, hanging out, swapping stories,
a couple of chess games played, and very good beer.

- Rolbin