Re: [SLUG] Seems like we got a lot of posters and no readers...

From: Matt Miller (matt@sandmcomputers.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 15:36:21 EDT

> I never have like SCO position of saying that you have offending code
but we
> are not going to tell you what is offending us so if the list finds my
postings inappropriate for some reason I would appreciate knowing this
so that I may remove such inappropriate postings as the list finds
> inappropriate.

You misunderstand me. I find the posts relevant. I just don't understand
why we need 4 posts started on the same day with the exact same content.
Hence my redundant reference and the subject line.
Although, the use of inappropriate 3 times in the same sentence is a bit
offensive. :-)

Matt