Re: [SLUG] about Knoppix Url

From: Steve (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 19:35:42 EDT

On Thursday 28 August 2003 07:03 pm, you wrote:
> I dont think you are following the Issue they are saying that they are
> having issues with Software Patents which could shut down the
> project!!!!!!! Follow the story not the links!

I think you have fallen off the deep end. Whether or not I follow this or
any other issue is my decision and, has not thing to do with my post of
where you can get it. If you don't like my link ignore it.

> Yes you can get to mirror sites but if Knoppix goes down then this could
> only be the beginning of may more to come!

Probably quite true. And this has to do with the price of rice in China?

I'm sorry but I fail to see why it is your business to assume anything about
what I did or not. My post did not say Ignore The Issue! Follow My Link! or
even imply it. It actually suggest further involvement.

Some people here like the possibility to check out Knoppix. If you want
people to get with the Issue why not suggest it, based on whatever you see
fit. That would be more productive than telling me I need to get with an
issue which you have no idea of where I stand on.

--

Steve _________________________________________________ This sig is pending approval by SCO's legal team. Licensing fee's expected to be "fair", i.e. $999. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.