[SLUG] Of monkies and penguins

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 20:35:39 EDT

Hi All

I said that I would not post anything more on SCO but there are some articles
that are just to funny.

Now some of you will not think that this is funny funny but consider that it
is main stream British press and that you do have to apply the British sense
of humor it is hilarious.

http://www.economist.com/business/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2020889

If I did not know better I would say that I that I know exactly who they are
calling a monkey.
And! this in main stream British press.

Frank