Re: [SLUG] Re: [WNCLUG] Microsoft Windows: Insecure by Design (TechNews.com)

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 21:21:42 EDT

That reminds me... I once filled out an on-line regisitration
form, and said that I was born in 2010... And it didn't complain.

Spake Robin 'Roblimo' Miller on Friday, August 29, 2003 at 03:03PM -0400:

> >I would like to read this article but I am not going to give the
> >washington post ANY information.
> >

> I tell them I'm female, live in Afghanistan, and was born in 1910. Or
> whatever.
>
> - R

He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant.  Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep.  Wake him.
-
GPG Fingerprint=D67D 2B75 53C6 9769 30E4  D390 239F C833 F32C F6F6
GPG KeyID=F32CF6F6