[SLUG] possible virus

From: Thomas Chavez (tchavez4342@vzavenue.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 21:09:34 EDT

I got a hit today by a virus/worm sent by email by a member of this
group or their email address was hijacked. The email began multiplying
continuously all over the computer screen and did so until the email was
expunged from my account, this was also difficult to do. Does anyone
have any further information on this or any impact that it may have on
my computer. The email was from leave-aga-5150444n@mail4.redrockmail.com
Please be aware of this situation.
Thank you