Re: [SLUG] linus groupies

From: Matt Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 16:07:48 EDT

There's been quite a bit of chatter on the list about this picture.
>From my experience visiting such shows, the folks who write your
open-source software overwhelmingly look like the folks below.
Sometimes worse. Although, they really don't look that bad.

IIRC, I believe I met the gentleman on the left at a NYLUG meeting in
the past. He really isn't /that/ geeky. But then again, consider the
source.

Thus spake thor_consulting@yahoo.com on the 08 day of the 09 month in the year 2003:

> http://www.nylug.org/images/adler_images/linux_nylug_booth.jpg
>
> too phunny