Re: [SLUG] Another browser problem

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 21:41:01 EDT

On Monday 15 September 2003 01:20, Justin M. Keyes wrote:
> How old is your computer?

AMD k6 450

> Java typically runs under a virtual machine, which requires a decent
> processor for smooth operation. After it finishes loading, does the
> mouseover operate smoothly or laggy?

Operates smoothly. Then goes to the new page whaere the same menu takes
forever to load again.

Didn't use to have this problem before I upgraded the OS from SuSE 8.1
to 8.2, kde 3.0 to 3.1,Mozilla something to a later buyild, and had a
copy of SunJava also. Don't remember exactly when it happened and
which Java Mozilla was using though.

> --- Bob Stia <rnr@sanctum.com> wrote:
> > Hello Slugers,
> >
> > A browser problem for you. Both Konqueror & Mozilla.

Bob S.