[SLUG] Slow Console

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 10:42:16 EDT

Now for some real work ;o)

I have one of my servers that if I let it set for a while (several hours
or so) and then I go to access the server via the console, the screen is
'very' slow. Even the mouse moves in jerks and very hesitantly. Once
it starts working after 15 or 20 seconds, everything is fine again and I
do not notice any degradation at all. It works like me early in the
morning,, hesitantly.

Any ideas about where I can look?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"