Re: [SLUG] Verisign Annoyance?

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 16:51:44 EDT

So, what's the consensus, iptables or route? I'm personally leaning
toward iptables on the principle that it will only affect, say, my
incoming traffic, whereas if I use route, every packet will have to
cascade through the routing table before hitting the default route (in my
case).

Am I thinking of this correctly?

Levi