[SLUG] RE: HELP! suse 8.2 vs adaptec 2410sa

From: Grantham, Patrick (Patrick.Grantham@vacationclub.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 10:58:56 EDT

I am having trouble installing the driver for the adaptec 2410 Serial ATA
RAID controller. The rpm install dies and notes a problem with the boot
image and suggests to use another. If I make the change as they suggest,
how can I revert back if something goes wrong? Will grub load thus making
it possible to edit the conf. file? Which conf file controls which image is
loaded?

Not much information as I am away from the box.

--Patrick