[SLUG]

From: Robert E. Schaefer (rschaefer@cs-security.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 21:38:01 EDT

I'm trying to set up a game server that runs a game called half-life.
I have no problems getting the server to start but I'm not much of the
script artist. I start the program with the command ./hlds_run from
users home directories where the instances are installedwith options
after it. What I looking for is a way to autostart 6 different
instances of this at runlevel 3 and way of checking to make sure that
all the servers are running and restart any that have crashed. Any
help would be great thanks

Robert E. Schaefer
CS-Security
CS-Security.net