[SLUG] Re: slug] Jobs

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 20:08:24 EDT

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Todd Robinson wrote:

> Hmmm, can't get to the web site. Did we slug-dot it?

There is a 0-day Cisco DoS circulating -- I had three sites
get hit with it today. Locks it up tight; even the con and
aux ports do not respond.

A mechanical toggle of the power switch is needed to clear it.

(unfortunately this unit is not on a remote control power
unit with out-of-band management. Site access is closed until
tomorrow AM)

-- Russ Herrold