Re: [SLUG] OT: Anybody involved in Ada?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:17:43 EDT

Bar Code wrote:

>I think I'd like to play around with it. Should I spend time on it? I
>can't think of anything else to ask.

I did a little Ada programming many years ago.

Ada is the most unforgiving language there is, but if you can get your
ADA code to compile it will run.

Only real he-men and she-women use Ada.

I can't think of a single practical reason to use Ada in the 21st
Century, but you will be worthy of respect if you figure it out at all.

- Robin