[SLUG] Sarasota Social LUG Mtg.

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:57:16 EDT

Yes, Jason, this coming Tues. (10/21) at 6:00 PM we shall be having yet
another grand and glorious linux beerfest. Last week's meeting was a raging
success graced by the presence of "Sergeant Hunkers" the slobbering bulldog.
While I'm at it, I would also like to take this opportunity to discuss a
problem with the meeting time. No, I'm not proposing we change it; it's just
that it's difficult to enter a rule for the meeting date into my Microsoft
Outlook Express 2004 Scheduling Program and Task Selector software
application. Technically, the meeting takes place on the 1st Tuesday after
the 3rd Wednesday of the month. "Why not just make it the 4th Tuesday", you
say? Surely this won't work because what if the month starts on a Wednesday?
I am in a quandary...